Our weekly, biweekly and monthly services include but not limited to:
• Check pool equipment to make sure all works correctly.
• Vacuum pool & spa.
• Clean auto cleaner and skimmers baskets.
• Test pool water and spa.
• Add chemicals if needed.
• Brush pool & spa walls & water line tile.
• Clean out pump basket and back wash pool system.
• Take off pool cover.
• Remove winterizing plugs, start up pool equipment, reinstall skimmers baskets.
• Install fittings back, clean out pump basket.
• Install hand rails, ladders, dive board ( if applicable)
• Fire up heater and shut it off.
• Clear off pool deck surface.
• Back wash filter system.
• Vacuum pool & spa for thirty minutes.
• Put spring chemicals.
• Brush pool & spa.
* Lower water level.
* Air blow pool & spa plumbing lines.
* Remove auto cleaner.
* Remove skimmer baskets & fittings
* Thirty minutes for pool cleaning.
* Remove hand rail, ladders, dive board (if applicable)
* Winterize filter & pump, heater, clean cartridge grids on DE filters.
* Shut off gas valve.
* Put anti-freeze.
* Put winter plugs on plumbing lines.
* Put on winter cover.
SWIMMING POOL TILE & COPING, LLC
46818 Trumpet Cir. • Sterling VA 20164
Ph.: 703-655-2296 / Fax: 224-649-1725